PAGE UPDATES AUTOMATICALLY - ALL ODDS & SCORES ARE LIVEPrintable Version
TeamOpenLine MovementsCurrentMoneylineHalftimeScores
8:00 PM EDT
711 GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS-2.5 -05-3 / -2.5 / -2.5 -15-2 -05-130-9 105 Over 219.5
712 OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER219o05220 / 220u11 / 220219.5+110110133 final
TV: TNT, DTV: 245
MLB
05/22/2016
TeamPitcherOpenLine MovementsCurrentRunlineScores
1:10 PM EDT
951 WASHINGTON NATIONALS(r) scherzer, m-140-176 / -175 / -179-178-1.5(-110)8 Over 7
952 MIAMI MARLINS(l) conley, a7.5u207o25 / 7o15 / 7o207o19+1.5(-110)2 final
TV: FS-Florida, MASN, DTV: 640, 654 | PARTLY CLOUDY, 20% CHANCE THUNDERSTORMS. WIND OUT TO CENTER 6-11, GUSTY. GAME TEMP 89, RH 51% HEAT INDEX 94 (MARLINS STADIUM ROOF CLOSES IN WET WEATHER)
1:10 PM EDT
953 MILWAUKEE BREWERS(r) anderson, c77 / 7o157u15+1.5(-106)1 Under 7
954 NEW YORK METS(r) syndergaard, n-240-230 / -235 / -240-235-1.5(-114)3 final
CLOUDY, WIND IN FROM CENTER 7-12. GAME TEMP 63, RH 60%
1:35 PM EDT
955 COLORADO ROCKIES(r) bettis, c8o158 / 8u27 / 8u208u15+1.5(-200)1
956 PITTSBURGH PIRATES(r) nicasio, j-130-131 / -134 / -126-128-1.5(+170)0 delayed
Game postponed | TV: ROOT-Pittsburgh, ROOT-Rocky Mountain, DTV: 659, 683 | CLOUDY, 60% CHANCE SHOWERS. WIND OUT TO RIGHT 6-11. GAME TEMP 61, RH 67%
1:35 PM EDT
957 ATLANTA BRAVES(r) kelly, c88u20 / 7.5 / 7.5u207.5u32+1.5(-165)0 Under 7.5
958 PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES(r) eickhoff, j-170-144 / -146 / -149-151-1.5(+145)5 final
TV: FS-South, DTV: 646 | CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE SHOWERS. WIND IN FROM CENTER 5-10. GAME TEMP 59, RH 69%
2:15 PM EDT
959 ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS(r) greinke, z7o257o25 / 77o15+1.5(-210)7 Over 7
960 ST LOUIS CARDINALS(l) garca, j-130-130 / -129 / -127-128-1.5(+180)2 final
TV: FS-Arizona, FS-Midwest, DTV: 671, 686 | FAIR, WIND IN FROM LEFT 3-8. GAME TEMP 77, RH 38% HEAT INDEX 77
4:40 PM EDT
961 LOS ANGELES DODGERS(r) maeda, k-165-164 / -170 / -174-171-1.5(-110)9 Over 7.5
962 SAN DIEGO PADRES(r) rea, c7.5u207.5 / 7.5u15 / 7.57.5o11+1.5(-110)5 final
TV: FS-San Diego, DTV: 694 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, WIND LEFT TO RIGHT 12-17. GAME TEMP 69, RH 48%
8:05 PM EDT
963 CHICAGO CUBS(r) hendricks, k77u15 / 7u16 / 7u157u20+1.5(-185)0 Under 7
964 SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS(l) bumgarner, m-130-145 / -148 / -147-148-1.5(+165)1 final
SFO-CF-Hunter Pence-? | TV: ESPN, DTV: 206 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, WIND OUT TO CENTER 10-20, GUSTY. GAME TEMP 62, RH 57%
1:10 PM EDT
965 TAMPA BAY RAYS(r) archer, c8o208.5o34 / 8.5o20 / 8.5o198.5o15+1.5(-215)4 Over 8.5
966 DETROIT TIGERS(r) zimmermann, j-120-107 / -106 / -107-113-1.5(+185)9 final
Time-change to 01:10pm EDT | DET-1B-Miguel Cabrera-? | TV: FS-Detroit, SunSports, DTV: 653, 663 | SUNNY, WIND OUT TO RIGHT 9-14, GUSTY. GAME TEMP 68, RH 43%
1:35 PM EDT
967 CLEVELAND INDIANS(r) salazar, d8.5o208.5u20 / 8.5u15 / 8.58.5u20+1.5(-200)2 Under 8.5
968 BOSTON RED SOX(r) porcello, r-115-117 / -119 / -118-115-1.5(+170)5 final
TV: NESN, SportsTime Ohio, DTV: 628, 662 | CLOUDY, 20% CHANCE SPRINKLES. WIND IN FROM RIGHT CENTER 10-15. GAME TEMP 58, RH 80%
2:10 PM EDT
969 TEXAS RANGERS(l) hamels, c87.5u13 / 7.5u15 / 7.5u207.5u25+1.5(-170)9 Over 7.5
970 HOUSTON ASTROS(l) keuchel, d-130-156 / -153 / -154-155-1.5(+150)2 final
TV: FS-Southwest, ROOT-Southwest, DTV: 674, 676 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 60% CHANCE THUNDERSTORMS. WIND OUT TO LEFT 4-9. GAME TEMP 80, RH 82% HEAT INDEX 86 (MINUTE MAID PARK ROOF CLOSES IN WET WEATHER)
2:10 PM EDT
971 KANSAS CITY ROYALS(r) ventura, y-1048o20 / 8.5u20 / 87.5o15+1.5(-200)2 Under 7.5
972 CHICAGO WHITE SOX(l) rodon, c8.5-121 / -124 / -125-126-1.5(+170)3 final
TV: FS-Kansas City, WGN, DTV: 307, 672 | SUNNY, WIND LEFT TO RIGHT 9-14. GAME TEMP 74, RH 31% HEAT INDEX 73
2:10 PM EDT
973 TORONTO BLUE JAYS(r) stroman, m-160-175 / -171 / -172-175-1.5(-101)3 Under 9
974 MINNESOTA TWINS(r) hughes, p8.58.5o25 / 9u15 / 9u219u20+1.5(-119)1 final
TV: FS-North, DTV: 668 | FAIR, WIND RIGHT TO LEFT 11-16, GUSTY. GAME TEMP 78, RH 29% HEAT INDEX 77
3:35 PM EDT
975 BALTIMORE ORIOLES(r) jimenez, u-120-115 / -114 / -115-111-1.5(+135)2 Over 8.5
976 LOS ANGELES ANGELS(r) weaver, j98.5o15 / 8.5u20 / 8.5u188.5u15+1.5(-155)10 final
LAA-LF-Mike Trout-? | TV: FS-West, MASN2, DTV: 641, 692 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND OUT TO CENTER 9-14. GAME TEMP 69, RH 50%
4:05 PM EDT
977 NEW YORK YANKEES(r) pineda, m-104-134 / -140 / -141-145-1.5(+115)5 Over 7.5
978 OAKLAND ATHLETICS(r) hahn, j87.5u11 / 7.5o15 / 7.57.5o15+1.5(-135)4 final
TV: CSN-California, YES, DTV: 631, 698 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND OUT TO CENTER 6-11. GAME TEMP 64, RH 53%
1:10 PM EDT
979 SEATTLE MARINERS(l) miley, w-165-149 / -141 / -150-152-1.5(-101)5 Push 9
980 CINCINNATI REDS(r) simn, a9o209.5u16 / 9.5u20 / 9o259o20+1.5(-119)4 final
TV: FS-Ohio, ROOT-Northwest, DTV: 660, 687 | FAIR, WIND OUT TO RIGHT CENTER 10-15, GUSTY. GAME TEMP 71, RH 43%
NHL
05/22/2016
TeamOpenLine MovementsCurrentPuck LineScores
8:15 PM EDT
17 TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING5o405.5u40 / 5.5u45 / 5.5u405.5u45+1.5(-175)4 Over 5.5
18 PITTSBURGH PENGUINS-210-205 / -200 / -205-200-1.5(+155)3 final
Time-change to 08:15pm EDT | TAM-C-Steven Stamkos-OUT | TV: NBCS, TVA, DTV: 220
WNBA
05/22/2016
TeamOpenLine MovementsCurrentMoneylineHalftimeScores
3:05 PM EDT
601 CHICAGO SKY-3.5 -07-4 / -4 -15 / -4.5 -4.5 -08-210-1.5 81 Under 169.5
602 ATLANTA DREAM168.5u07170.5 / 168 / 170.5169.5+18085.587 final
TV: NBA, DTV: 216
7:00 PM EDT
603 MINNESOTA LYNX-8 -05-9 -05 / -9 -15 / -9.5 -15-9.5 -550-4.5 78 Under 158
604 SEATTLE STORM157o07158o17 / 160u06 / 159158+4308071 final

Sponsored Links

Download Printable Schedules
Now you can download and print schedules for each sport so you can plan ahead and track your results.
UPDATED:
PRINTABLE BRACKETS - UPDATED AFTER EVERY ROUND
BASEBALL 4/3/2016 - 6/4/2016
BASKETBALL 3/8/2016 - 4/12/2016
HOCKEY 3/8/2016 - 4/9/2016