PAGE UPDATES AUTOMATICALLY - ALL ODDS & SCORES ARE LIVEPrintable Version
MLB
07/07/2015
TeamPitcherOpenLine MovementsCurrentRunlineScores
7:05 PM EDT
901 CINCINNATI REDS(r) cueto, j6o206o20 / 6o15 / 6o196o15+1.5(-190)5TOP5
902 WASHINGTON NATIONALS(r) scherzer, m-160-151 / -147 / -148-150-1.5(+160)0
TV: FS-Ohio, MASN, DTV: 640, 661 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND OUT TO CENTER 10-15. GAME TEMP 89, RH 55% HEAT INDEX 96
7:05 PM EDT
903 SAN DIEGO PADRES(r) ross, t6.5o257u30 / 6.5o25 / 7u257u30+1.5(-189)0
904 PITTSBURGH PIRATES(l) liriano, f-170-142 / -145 / -144-145-1.5(+159)0 delayed
Rain delay | TV: FS-San Diego, ROOT-Pittsburgh, DTV: 659, 694 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 70% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. WIND OUT TO LEFT 7-12, GUSTY. GAME TEMP 82, RH 66% HEAT INDEX 86
8:05 PM EDT
905 ST LOUIS CARDINALS(l) cooney, t7.5u25-106 / -107 / -106-105-1.5(+160)0TOP2
906 CHICAGO CUBS(r) beeler, d-1137u16 / 7u15 / 7u197u20+1.5(-190)0
DH Gm 2 | STL-LF-Matt Holliday-OUT | TV: FS-Midwest, WGN, DTV: 307, 671 | MOSTLY FAIR, WIND IN FROM CENTER 7-12. GAME TEMP 61, RH 64%
8:10 PM EDT
907 ATLANTA BRAVES(l) banuelos, m87.5u19 / 7.5 / 7.5u117.5+1.5(-140)0BOT1
908 MILWAUKEE BREWERS(r) cravy, t-142-190 / -184 / -183-184-1.5(+120)0
Overnight Pitching Change: Milwaukee - T. Cravy for M. Garza | TV: SportSouth, FS-Wisconsin, DTV: 649, 669 | MOSTLY FAIR, WIND OUT TO RIGHT 7-12. GAME TEMP 60, RH 64%
10:10 PM EDT
909 PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES(r) billingsley, c7.57o25 / 7o30 / 7o317o30+1.5(+105)
910 LOS ANGELES DODGERS(l) anderson, b-270-317 / -315 / -275-270-1.5(-125)
TV: CSN-Philadelphia, SportsNet LA | CLEAR, WIND OUT TO LEFT 4-9. GAME TEMP 77, RH 44% HEAT INDEX 78
10:15 PM EDT
911 NEW YORK METS(r) colon, b7u207u30 / 7u25 / 7u207u30+1.5(-215)
912 SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS(r) cain, m-150-119 / -120 / -122-123-1.5(+185)
SFO-C-Buster Posey-Doubtful | TV: SNY, CSN-Bay, DTV: 639, 696 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND OUT TO CENTER 11-16. GAME TEMP 67, RH 65%
7:05 PM EDT
913 OAKLAND ATHLETICS(r) gray, s-115-121 / -120 / -121-120-1.5(+135)2BOT4
914 NEW YORK YANKEES(r) eovaldi, n8u208o11 / 8 / 8u118o15+1.5(-155)2
TV: CSN-California, YES, DTV: 631, 698 | PARTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE THUNDERSTORMS EARLY. WIND OUT TO LEFT 7-12. GAME TEMP 83, RH 67% HEAT INDEX 88
7:10 PM EDT
915 HOUSTON ASTROS(r) velasquez, v7o207o20 / 7o25 / 7o157o20+1.5(-140)0TOP4
916 CLEVELAND INDIANS(r) kluber, c-180-190 / -191 / -190-180-1.5(+120)1
TV: ROOT-Southwest, SportsTime Ohio, DTV: 674, 662 | CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE RAIN EARLY. WIND OUT TO RIGHT 5-10. GAME TEMP 71, RH 93% HEAT INDEX 75
8:10 PM EDT
917 TORONTO BLUE JAYS(l) doubront, f8.5-127 / -128 / -124-125-1.5(+130)1BOT1
918 CHICAGO WHITE SOX(l) quintana, j-1208.5o15 / 8.5o19 / 8.5o208.5o21+1.5(-150)0
TV: SNET, CSN-Chicago+, DTV: 665 | MOSTLY FAIR, WIND LEFT TO RIGHT 6-11. GAME TEMP 63, RH 55%
8:10 PM EDT
919 TAMPA BAY RAYS(r) andriese, m7.5u207u20 / 7u15 / 7u197u15+1.5(-210)0BOT1
920 KANSAS CITY ROYALS(r) volquez, e-127-119 / -117 / -119-121-1.5(+180)0
DH Gm 2 | Overnight Pitching Change: Kansas City - E. Volquez for C. Young | TV: SunSports, FS-Kansas City, DTV: 653, 672 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE SHOWERS EARLY. WIND IN FROM CENTER 5-10. GAME TEMP 69, RH 70%
8:10 PM EDT
921 BALTIMORE ORIOLES(r) gausman, k8-121 / -124 / -125-124-1.5(+130)0BOT1
922 MINNESOTA TWINS(r) gibson, k-1077o25 / 7o20 / 7o197o25+1.5(-150)0
TV: MASN2, FS-North, DTV: 641, 668 | MOSTLY FAIR, WIND IN FROM LEFT 4-9. GAME TEMP 68, RH 43%
10:10 PM EDT
923 DETROIT TIGERS(l) ryan, k7.5u157.5u15 / 7.5o20 / 7.5o268u20+1.5(-135)
924 SEATTLE MARINERS(r) walker, t-145-195 / -192 / -191-190-1.5(+115)
DET-1B-Miguel Cabrera-OUT | TV: FS-Detroit, ROOT-Northwest, DTV: 663, 687 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND LEFT TO RIGHT 4-9. GAME TEMP 76, RH 41% HEAT INDEX 76
7:10 PM EDT
925 MIAMI MARLINS(r) haren, d99u15 / 9u19 / 9u209u19+1.5(-119)1BOT4
926 BOSTON RED SOX(l) miley, w-153-230 / -231 / -220-221-1.5(-101)1
MIA-RF-Giancarlo Stanton-OUT | TV: FS-Florida, NESN, DTV: 628, 654 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND OUT TO CENTER 8-13. GAME TEMP 82, RH 62% HEAT INDEX 85
8:05 PM EDT
927 ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS(l) ray, r8.5o209u26 / 8.5o20 / 8.5o198.5o20+1.5(-191)0BOT1
928 TEXAS RANGERS(r) gallardo, y-142-133 / -134 / -130-131-1.5(+161)0
TV: FS-Airzona, Southwest, DTV: 676, 686 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. WIND IN FROM RIGHT 8-13. GAME TEMP 85, RH 60% HEAT INDEX 90
8:40 PM EDT
929 LOS ANGELES ANGELS(l) heaney, a-126-112 / -111 / -110-109-1.5(+135)
930 COLORADO ROCKIES(r) bettis, c11u2010.5u20 / 10o15 / 1010u15+1.5(-155)
TV: FS-West, ROOT-Rocky Mountain, DTV: 683, 692 | CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. WIND OUT TO LEFT CENTER 12-17. GAME TEMP 66, RH 65%
1:20 PM EDT
931 ST LOUIS CARDINALS(l) lyons, t6.56u25 / 6u30 / 5.55.5u20+1.5(-165)4 Over 5.5
932 CHICAGO CUBS(r) arrieta, j-145-170 / -174 / -180-174-1.5(+145)7 final
DH Gm 1 | STL-LF-Matt Holliday-OUT | TV: FS-Midwest, WGN, DTV: 307, 671 | PARTLY SUNNY, WIND IN FROM CENTER 11-16, GUSTY. GAME TEMP 60, RH 72%
2:10 PM EDT
933 TAMPA BAY RAYS(l) moore, m7.5u157u29 / 7u30 / 7u316.5o20+1.5(-205)5 Over 6.5
934 KANSAS CITY ROYALS(r) young, c-140-117 / -113 / -114-116-1.5(+175)9 final
DH Gm 1 | TV: SunSports, FS-Kansas City, DTV: 653, 672 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, WIND IN FROM LEFT CENTER 6-11. GAME TEMP 68, RH 73%
WNBA
07/07/2015
TeamOpenLine MovementsCurrentMoneylineHalftimeScores
8:00 PM EDT
651 Tulsa Shock152.5152.5u28 / 151.5 / 152152.5+18529End Qtr1
652 ATLANTA DREAM-5.5 -5.5 -15 / -5 / -5 -11-5 -22021
Tul-G-Skylar Diggins-OUT | Tul-G-Odyssey Sims-OUT | Tul-F-Glory Johnson-OUT | TV: ESPN2, DTV: 209

Sponsored Links

Download Printable Schedules
Now you can download and print schedules for each sport so you can plan ahead and track your results.
UPDATED:
BASEBALL 6/5/2015 - 8/12/2015