NEW! FREE SCORES AND ODDS APP. DOWNLOAD NOW! IPHONE | ANDROID| KINDLE FIRE
PAGE UPDATES AUTOMATICALLY - ALL ODDS & SCORES ARE LIVEPrintable Version
MLB
08/01/2014
TeamPitcherOpenLine MovementsCurrentRunlineScores
7:05 PM EDT
951 PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES(r) hernandez, r7.57.5o20 / 8u20 / 7.5o208u20+1.5(-110)2 Under 8
952 WASHINGTON NATIONALS(r) fister, d-220-236 / -235 / -230-220-1.5(-110)1 final
TV: MASN, DTV: 640 | CLOUDY, 70% CHANCE SHOWERS EARLY. WIND OUT TO LEFT CENTER 4-9.GAME TEMP 78, RH 68%
7:10 PM EDT
953 CINCINNATI REDS(r) latos, m-1257o15 / 7 / 7o157+1.5(-230)5 Push 7
954 MIAMI MARLINS(r) cosart, j7-108 / -109 / -110-111-1.5(+190)2 final
Overnight Pitching Change: Miami - J. Cosart for J. Turner | CIN-1B-Joey Votto-OUT | TV: FS-Florida, FS-Ohio, DTV: 654, 661 | PARTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE THUNDERSTORMS EARLY.WIND IN FROM LEFT CENTER 5-10. GAME TEMP 87, RH 63% HEAT INDEX 95(MARLINS STADIUM ROOF CLOSES IN WET WEATHER)
7:10 PM EDT
955 SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS(r) vogelsong, r77 / 7u15 / 7u207u21+1.5(-215)5 Under 7
956 NEW YORK METS(l) niese, j-120-122 / -121 / -120-116-1.5(+185)1 final
TV: CSN-Bay, SNY, DTV: 639, 696 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, WIND OUT TO LEFT 6-11. GAME TEMP 82, RH 58%
8:15 PM EDT
957 MILWAUKEE BREWERS(r) peralta, w6.57o15 / 7o20 / 77u15+1.5(-150)7BOT7
958 ST LOUIS CARDINALS(r) wainwright, a-170-158 / -160 / -161-162-1.5(+130)1
STL-C-Yadier Molina-OUT | TV: FS-Midwest, FS-Wisconsin, DTV: 669, 671 | PARTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE THUNDERSTORMS EARLY.WIND IN FROM RIGHT CENTER 5-10. GAME TEMP 83, RH 48%
9:40 PM EDT
959 PITTSBURGH PIRATES(r) volquez, e-115-121 / -120 / -121-122-1.5(+135)0BOT4
960 ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS(l) nuno, v8.5o158.5o17 / 8.5o20 / 8.5o158.5o20+1.5(-155)0
TV: FS-Arizona, ROOT-Pittsburgh, DTV: 659, 686 | PARTLY CLOUDY, 20% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. WIND LEFT TO RIGHT 6-11.GAME TEMP 96, RH 32% HEAT INDEX 98(CHASE FIELD ROOF CLOSES IN WET WEATHER)
10:10 PM EDT
961 CHICAGO CUBS(r) hendricks, k77.5u15 / 7.5u17 / 7.5u207.5u15+1.5(-168)0TOP2
962 LOS ANGELES DODGERS(r) haren, d-220-141 / -144 / -145-146-1.5(+149)1
TV: WGN (America), DTV: 307 | CLEAR, WIND OUT TO LEFT 5-10. GAME TEMP 83, RH 45%
10:10 PM EDT
963 ATLANTA BRAVES(l) minor, m-140-128 / -127 / -128-129-1.5(+135)0BOT2
964 SAN DIEGO PADRES(l) stults, e77u25 / 7u20 / 7u257u30+1.5(-155)2
TV: FS-South, DTV: 646 | MOSTLY FAIR, WIND LEFT TO RIGHT 5-10. GAME TEMP 76, RH 61%
7:05 PM EDT
965 SEATTLE MARINERS(l) elias, r8.5u158u20 / 8u15 / 88u20+1.5(-175)1 Under 8
966 BALTIMORE ORIOLES(l) chen, w-135-133 / -130 / -126-130-1.5(+155)2 final
TV: MASN2, ROOT-Northwest, DTV: 641, 687 | CLOUDY, 70% CHANCE SHOWERS EARLY. WIND OUT TO LEFT 4-9. GAME TEMP 79,RH 64%
7:05 PM EDT
967 TEXAS RANGERS(r) williams, j8.58.5u20 / 8.5u15 / 8.5u208o20+1.5(-140)2 Over 8
968 CLEVELAND INDIANS(r) salazar, d-175-180 / -175 / -170-174-1.5(+120)12 final
TV: SportsTime Ohio, DTV: 662 | PARTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE SHOWERS LATE. WIND IN FROM RIGHT 4-9.GAME TEMP 78, RH 55%
7:10 PM EDT
969 LOS ANGELES ANGELS(r) shoemaker, m8u207.5o11 / 7.5 / 7.5u137.5u15+1.5(-230)5BOT9
970 TAMPA BAY RAYS(r) hellickson, j-115-112 / -113 / -111-112-1.5(+190)3
TV: FS-West, SunSports, DTV: 653, 692 | TROPICANA FIELD (DOME)
7:10 PM EDT
971 NEW YORK YANKEES(l) capuano, c99 / 9o15 / 9o209o25+1.5(-190)3 Under 9
972 BOSTON RED SOX(r) ranaudo, a-130-122 / -124 / -131-130-1.5(+160)4 final
Overnight Pitching Change: Boston - A. Ranaudo for Undecided BOS | TV: NESN, YES, DTV: 628, 631 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND OUT TO LEFT 5-10. GAME TEMP 78, RH 51%
8:10 PM EDT
973 TORONTO BLUE JAYS(l) happ, j-1208.5u19 / 8.5u15 / 8o208+1.5(-205)1BOT8
974 HOUSTON ASTROS(r) mchugh, c9-119 / -118 / -120-119-1.5(+175)1
TOR-1B-Edwin Encarnacion-OUT | TV: CSN-Houston, DTV: 678 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE THUNDERSTORMS. WIND OUT TO LEFT 5-10.GAME TEMP 87, RH 60% HEAT INDEX 94(MINUTE MAID PARK ROOF CLOSES IN WET WEATHER)
8:10 PM EDT
975 MINNESOTA TWINS(l) darnell, l7.5u207.5u14 / 7.5o15 / 7.57.5u15+1.5(+115)5TOP7
976 CHICAGO WHITE SOX(l) sale, c-270-295 / -300 / -270-280-1.5(-135)6
TV: CSN-Chicago, FS-North, DTV: 665, 668 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS EARLY. WIND IN FROM LEFT5-10. GAME TEMP 77, RH 61%
9:35 PM EDT
977 KANSAS CITY ROYALS(r) guthrie, j7.5u207.5u207o25+1.5(+100)0BOT4
978 OAKLAND ATHLETICS(r) gray, s-215-219 / -220 / -230-235-1.5(-120)0
TV: CSN-California, FS-Kansas City, DTV: 672, 698 | MOSTLY FAIR, WIND OUT TO RIGHT 11-16. GAME TEMP 71, RH 59%
7:05 PM EDT
979 COLORADO ROCKIES(l) morales, f9u159o13 / 9o15 / 9o259.5u20+1.5(-103)2 Under 9.5
980 DETROIT TIGERS(r) verlander, j-215-245 / -230 / -231-235-1.5(-117)4 final
COL-LF-Carlos Gonzalez-? | COL-SS-Troy Tulowitzki-OUT | TV: FS-Detroit, ROOT-Rocky Mountain, DTV: 663, 683 | PARTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. WIND IN FROM RIGHT 3-8.GAME TEMP 82, RH 48%
WNBA
08/01/2014
TeamOpenLine MovementsCurrentMoneylineHalftimeScores
8:05 PM EDT
651 CONNECTICUT SUN155o05156.5 / 156 / 156u16156+18079.589 Over 156
652 SA Stars-4.5 -05-4.5 -07 / -4.5 -13 / -4.5 -08-5 -215-6 79 final
TV: NBA TV, DTV: 216
CFL
08/01/2014
TeamOpenLine MovementsCurrentMoneylineHalftimeScores
7:05 PM EDT
423 TORONTO ARGONAUTS48.549 / 50 / 50o1950.5+11031 Under 50.5
424 MONTREAL ALOUETTES-3 -3 -15 / -3 / -2.5 -2 -1305 final
TV: ESPN3.com
10:05 PM EDT
425 B.C. LIONS45.545 / 45o18 / 45.5o2546+16076:021
426 CALGARY STAMPEDERS-6 -4.5 -07 / -4 / -4 -09-4 -1850
BC-QB-Travis Lulay-OUT | CAL-RB-Jon Cornish-OUT | TV: ESPNN, DTV: 207

Sponsored Links

Download Printable Schedules
Now you can download and print schedules for each sport so you can plan ahead and track your results.
UPDATED:
FOOTBALL: 8/3/2014 - 11/3/2014
BASEBALL 8/4/2014 - 9/28/2014
6/2/2014 - 8/3/2014